- This is a digital PDF copy of a 1930s knitting pattern, to knit a stylish beach ensemble.
- The ensemble comprises of a bathing suit, swagger jacket, shorts, bag and belt, with a 'Parisian Air'.
- The pattern is taken from an original 1930s Needlewoman magazine.
- Measurements: All patterns are for a size 32"- 34" bust.
- You will receive all patterns seen in the photos above.
*Please note* The vintage yarns suggested in the pattern are different in size to modern yarns and you should always substitute for the closest match and do a tension square before knitting.
This listing is for an Instant Download PDF copy of the pattern only, not the original nor the finished garment. You will need a PDF reader to open and view this file. Please be aware that print outs may shrink the text and images to fit to paper.
This pattern is no longer protected by copyright and is in the public domain. Please do not share or pirate my copy.