- This is a printed vintage sewing pattern by McCall from the 1940s.
- The pattern is for a ladies' & misses' coat in size 18 - bust 36".
- Features a funnel collar, close fitting princess seams and fastens with buttons asymmetrically.
- The pattern is complete and in good condition, but used. It contains several pins where one of the previous owners made alterations to the length. These pins can be removed, and the pattern folded out to the issued length, without problem or damage to the pattern.
- The envelope has one of the previous owner's names written on the front, as well as a repair in the bottom right hand corner using tape and a section of yellow card. Otherwise the envelope is in good condition with no splits or tears.
*Please note* Vintage sizes do not equate to today's sizes and you should refer to the bust measurement provided on the pattern to make sure you have the correct size before purchasing.