- 1940s style blouse, handmade from an original wartime pattern.
- Made from original vintage cotton in a red, black and yellow floral print on a white background.
- Features black piping detail and a front pocket. Fastens using black vintage buttons.
- There are a few small imperfections to the fabric including tiny rust marks and a small hole. This is due to the age of the fabric, but these do not detract from the blouse as they are easily lost amongst the print. I have included a photo of the tiny hole (see photo 5).
Bust - 44”
Waist - 36”
Would fit a UK size 18-20 best.
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30 degrees.
All garments are handmade by me using original vintage patterns. Where possible, vintage fabrics, trimmings and notions have been used. Use of new fabrics is disclosed. All seams are finished with overlocking stitch for longevity.
*Please note* All my garments are one offs and are not available in other colours or sizes.
The pattern used is not available for sale.