- 1940s style hand knitted jumper, knitted from an original pattern.
- Knitted in parchment, bottle green, burgundy and chartreuse coloured modern 4-ply wool acrylic mix.
- Features a chevron design and burgundy coloured vintage buttons to close at back neckline.
- Measurements (taken flat):
Bust - 35”
Waist - 28”
Length - 22”
Back Width - 15”
Arm width - 9”
There is room for stretch. Would fit a UK size 10/12 best.
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30 degrees.
All garments are handmade by me using original vintage patterns, and made to the recommended specifications on the pattern used. Modern 4ply or DK yarn is used for all knitwear. Where 100% wool has been used, it will be stated in the description.
*Please note* All my garments are one offs and are not available in other colours or sizes.
The pattern used is not available for sale.